Čeština pro cizince • Czech for Foreigners • Tschechisch für Ausländer • Чешский язык для иностранцев
Application for YEAR-LONG AND HALF-YEAR COURSES
Year-long course: 1 October 2018 – 10 May 2019
Half-year course: 7 January 2019 – 10 May 2019
Maximum number of students: 5. (Basic knowledge of English is required)
- Aim: Highly intensive course especially suitable for students preparing to study at Czech universities and those who would like to achieve a deep understanding of Czech. The course consists of 4 lessons per day (over 600 lessons in total for the year-long program) in small groups.
Practical and communicative focus complemented by exercises (targeting the students’ particular level) and clear explanations which will deepen the understanding of the students.
Students preparing for Czech universities will take the entrance exams in May and June, and begin their university studies in September.
Students attending the course with other intentions, can expect to finish the course having attained the level of B2 according to the Common European Framework for Reference of Languages.
- Application and payment: If your nationality requires you to obtain a visa to live and study in the Czech Republic, we recommend that you apply for your visa at least 90 days before the beginning of the course. We will send you a confirmation of your participation in the course (registration fee of 3 000 CZK). Payment for the course will be required after the visa is obtained.
- Conditions of acceptance (send with application):
– Copy of the first page of your passport (with photo)
– Proof of graduation from secondary school
– Motivation letter: reasons for studying Czech at our school; knowledge of Czech Republic…
- Textbooks: Textbooks used: Česky krok za krokem 1: Czech Step by Step, Holá L., Pracovní sešit 1-12 lekce 1-12, Bulejčíková P., Holá L., Převrátilová S., Pracovní sešit 13-24 lekce 1-12, Bulejčíková P., Holá L., Převrátilová S., Česky krok za krokem 2: Holá L., Bořilová P. a Pracovní sešity (1–10, 11–20). Textbooks can be purchased in the CZ Lingua office.